Our sales team’s primarily role is to further the recognition, value and confidence of our brands through identifying potential customers and introducing them to our innovative total solutions and comprehensive measurement services across all industries.
Sales Key Objectives:
- Establishing rapport with our existing customers to execute our company strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service via prospecting, cold calling, following- up on referrals and setting- up appointments with key decision makers.
- Formulating tenders, quotations and custom requests including making presentations to key decision makers.
- Providing ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and a focus to drive additional revenue streams.
- Proactively overseeing the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfilment and follow up.
- Essential Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated success in delivering strong ‘go the extra mile’ customer service, building relationships and networking.
- Is persuasive, can easily influence others, and operates autonomously with a proactive outlook that fosters success.
- Strong self discipline to prioritise, plan and coordinate multiple projects and stakeholders from sales execution through to successful implementation.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude and constantly encourages others to succeed.
- Has good leadership and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Has a dynamic sales ability and a proven record of sales experience and success.
- Has a solid grasp of leading CRM & Microsoft packages, including data entry and sales reporting skills.
- Must have worked in a professional B2B capital (plant) sales role [minimum of 5 years] and be able to sell a technical range of products and solutions.
- Experience in food/food equipment industry highly regarded.
At this time there are no vacant positions.