They span all services and products involved in the design, development, implementation and ongoing support of weighing and dimensional measurement systems, end-of-line packaging, product inspection and robotics automation systems.
Diverseco has a long, strong track record of delivering innovative, cost-effective and thoroughly reliable solutions – from initial concept design through to commissioning – for a broad range of industry sectors.
Diverseco’s primary objective is to deliver our customers superior value by combining an intimate understanding of their needs with our problem-solving expertise and innovative weighing, dimensioning, packaging, inspection and robotics automation technologies. For these reasons, our team has a long, strong history of converting our customers’ challenges into new capabilities.
Our comprehensive suite of services includes all that are required for the successful delivery of projects, including business analysis, systems design, product design, drafting, prototyping, testing, engineering, fabrication, certification, assembly of components on and off-site, site installation and commissioning, and ongoing after-sales service and support.
Our customers benefit from the superior service and specialist skills provided by each company’s team of business analysts and technical experts who deliver:
- Expert specification, installation, start-up and optimisation of your equipment
- Ongoing maintenance, calibration and optimisation
- In-depth employee training, where required, by factory trained staff
- Rapid response repairs using original parts to minimise downtime
To realise your business and project objectives, companies in the Diverseco group work to best practice project management methodologies that establish, support and promote quality needs analysis, efficient and effective communication and the delivery of projects within time, scope and budget.
Depending on the scope of the project, we:
- Establish a multi-functional project steering committee and culture that fosters clear, open communication between all project stakeholders.
- Determine your overall system goals, looking at each transfer point and ensuring that all components work in concert to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Source insights and perspectives from cross-functional teams
- Anticipate future requirements and applications, rather than just present needs
- Explore new and improved technologies, many of which may be easier to implement that initially imagined.
- Anticipate your needs for support, service and spare parts.
Working to a designated time table, we will ensure that you are made aware of both the project deliverables and the activities that each party must perform at each stage of the project.
Our project management tools include status reporting, progress monitoring, action item list and a resolution tracking system. Reports are prepared at pre-defined intervals summarising the over-all project status, key deliverables, and milestones.
Service and Support
We unrivalled capacity to rapidly respond to a customer’s requirements for service, training, after-sales support, calibration and preventative maintenance services, even when these occur after-hours. This is because our service centres are staffed by large teams of qualified tradespersons and technicians.
Their specialist skills enable fast fault finding, diagnostics and root cause problem identification.