Location: Slacks Creek, Queensland
Work Type: Full Time
About the role:
We are seeking a driven and motivated Service Coordinator who is prepared to put their skills to the test in a diverse and challenging environment.
Key objectives include:
- Coordinating and following up on customer enquiries and ordering for services and spare parts.
- Ensuring our regular customer services are conducted efficiently and on time.
- Assigning service technicians their day to day jobs which include regular services, breakdowns and repairs.
- Creating job cards, allocating parts and purchasing items as necessary.
- Processing timesheets.
- Ensure open jobs are followed up and actioned regularly and sign off on service jobs for invoicing.
- Maintain minimum levels of critical spare parts.
- Organising incoming and outgoing freight.
- Arranging and coordinating subcontractors as required.
- Processing, updating, costing and invoicing job cards as required.
- Monitoring and maintaining service related stock levels and components.
- Maintaining customer [Capital], supplier and company records especially on service specific job cards.
While experience in the weighing industry is preferred, it is not a mandatory requirement as training will be provided where necessary. As long as you have experience in a relevant industry and are willing to learn, be fit and capable of lifting test weights.
An attractive above award salary package is on offer and includes a salary plus super as well as a company vehicle and mobile. Employee profit sharing is available for the right person.
If you have the required experience and are interested in a challenging, rewarding job where every day is different APPLY NOW.