SCACO Singapore will be exhibiting the CubiScan 100 and Fully Mobile Trolley system at the upcoming Supply Chain Logistics Digital Transformation and Disruptive Innovation Forum to be held at the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore on 28-29 November 2018. click on the link above to learn more.
This Singapore Logistics conference brings together senior supply chain logistics industry leaders, influential technologists, and directors from all over the region, for a high profile gathering of refreshing, new thought leadership and collaborative discussion around the game changing impact of digital transformation and disruptive innovation in supply chain and logistics management.
Prepare yourself for the imminent disruption and digital transformation in supply chain with AI, machine learning, blockchain, collaborative robotics, advanced analytics, drone delivery and disruptive innovations in 3D Printing and last mile delivery.
The Forum organisers were keen to recruit SCACO and CubiScan onto the conference as exhibitors noting the ever increasing need for the critical, real-time digital measurement information our technologies can provide.
Since the first of January 2018 customers in Singapore and Malaysia can now take advantage of CubiScan, the world’s most trusted dimensioning systems made in the USA, and also enjoy local Singapore service and support provided by leading Singapore weighing and automation industry leaders, Weighman Pte Ltd.
If you haven’t already, check out the SCACO Singapore web page here to learn more.
Why Attend the forum? Check out these 7 Game Changing Takeaways:
- You will be amazed at how awesome the CubiScan is for automating the instant capture and export to a host IT source of SKU dimensional master data.
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and prepare your supply chain logistics for the imminent disruption.
- Discover how advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning will optimize and future proof your supply chain logistics operations.
- Empower your next generation supply chain with big data analytics, IoTs, blockchain, collaborative robotics, smart warehouses, and more.
- Hear the latest developments on last mile innovations including updates on drone delivery,
delivery robots and crowdsourcing platforms.
- Understand how 3D Printing, Industry 4.0, Blockchain will have a transformative and game changing impact on industry players.
- Hear over 15 innovative case studies.
Join Rhett Talley, SCACO’s Marketing & Business Development Manager at the Forum and be sure to check out the CubiScan 100 and Mobile Trolley while there.
See you there! (Story by Rhett Talley)