Skip to content
- Attending customer service calls to test, service, repair, calibrate and install a multitude of products.
- Completing accurate customer service reports, time sheets and expense reports.
- Assembly, testing, and packaging of goods for sale, hire or repair as required in the workshop.
- Ensuring compliance with all facets of Trade Measurement Legislation, and quality assurance standards.
- Taking a leadership role in training apprentices and sharing technical knowledge across operational team.
- Identifying ways in which you can contribute to the service team’s profitability through streamlining processes and systems.
- Working as an effective team member across all operations including sales, projects and administration.
- Maintaining professional personal presentation [work uniform etc.], including ensuring that your company vehicle is clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that employee safety is regarded in the highest priority with zero major/lost time injuries.
- While experience in the weighing industry is preferred, it is not a mandatory requirement as training will be provided where necessary. As long as you have experience in a relevant industry and are willing to learn, be fit and capable of lifting test weights.