Skip to content
- Establishing rapport with our existing customers to execute our company strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service via prospecting, cold calling, following- up on referrals and setting- up appointments with key decision makers.
- Formulating tenders, quotations and custom requests including making presentations to key decision makers.
- Providing ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and a focus to drive additional revenue streams.
- Proactively overseeing the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfilment and follow up.
- Essential Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated success in delivering strong ‘go the extra mile’ customer service, building relationships and networking.
- Is persuasive, can easily influence others, and operates autonomously with a proactive outlook that fosters success.
- Strong self discipline to prioritise, plan and coordinate multiple projects and stakeholders from sales execution through to successful implementation.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude and constantly encourages others to succeed.
- Has good leadership and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Has a dynamic sales ability and a proven record of sales experience and success.
- Has a solid grasp of leading CRM & Microsoft packages, including data entry and sales reporting skills.
- Must have worked in a professional B2B capital (plant) sales role [minimum of 5 years] and be able to sell a technical range of products and solutions.
- Experience in food/food equipment industry highly regarded.