Shock absorbing rubber mounts protect the loadcells and maintain weighing accuracy despite distortion or expansion/contraction of the crate or crush to which the bars are fitted.
In addition to livestock weighing, our range of standard weigh bars are widely used for non-trade industrial applications, such as pallet weighing in warehouses.
Standard Weigh Beams
The Iconix standard weigh beam is our most popular and versatile weigh bar set.
- Weighing capacity to 2,000kg
- Heavy-duty 6 metre cables
- 600mm or 1,000mm lengths
- 400mm length available by special order
- Standard indicator features
The FX1 is the entry level electronic weighing system from Iconix. The FX1 is simplicity itself – just turn it on and “you’re weighing”.
There are two weighing modes:
- FREE: for weighing static loads, such as produce.
- HOLD: for livestock weighing – after a press of the WEIGH key, the accurately averaged weight of the animal is locked on the display until the next animal is weighed.