Our high performance industrial scales and industrial weighing equipment deliver consistent, precise measurement data for the most challenging static and dynamic weighing applications and the most hostile environmental conditions.
As agents for a number of the world’s leading manufacturers (rather than a single brand), Diverseco sources weighing equipment from a range of reputable suppliers and so is able to engineer a complete made-to measure solution for any weighing application and any site. Diverseco is the Australian agent for A&D Weighing, Avery, CAS, Ishida, Salter, Iconix and Dillon.
From off-the-shelf industrial weighing equipment, such as scales and balances, to fully customised turn-key industrial weighing systems, Diverseco has a long, strong reputation for meeting customer demands for products that deliver on price, functionality, quality, reliability, safety, durability and performance.
All the features & functions you’ll ever need
Our range of industrial weighing equipment can come equipped with all the features and functions that our customers will ever need, including:
- Suitability for dynamic and static weighing applications
- NMI trade-approved scales
- AMSA compliant scales
- Quality manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards
- Weighing resolutions from 0.01 mg
- Weighing capacities to 300,000 kg and beyond
- Waterproof IP65, IP67, IP68 and IP69 ratings
- Full data integration capabilities
- Intrinsically safe models
- Overload protection mechanism
- Robust, reliable, hermetically sealed digital load cells with over-voltage protection
- Overload warning system
- Designs that can withstand shock loadings & torsional stress
- Self-aligning, leveling legs to protect load cells from impact damage
- Superior corrosion resistance
- In-ground or surface mounted designs
- Large, bright digital LED weight displays
- Ergonomic design – for ease and safety of use
- Counting functionality
- Wireless infra-red remote control
- Hold and tare features
- High external resolution
- Industry-leading warranties
Diveseco supplies a large range of quality bench scales and portable scales to suit all typical weighing applications.
For any industry operation to run efficiently, cost-effectively and safely, it has to be underpinned by a reliable and accurate system of data collect…
Weigh beams, which are also known as weigh bars, are designed for placement under platforms, crates, crushes and wool-presses.
Diverseco’s range of feature-rich scales with counting functionality are indispensable assets in parts and items weighing, shipping and receivin…
Diverseco supplies a wide range of waterproof scales that are designed for use in wet areas. These come with varied waterproof ratings.
When failure is not an option, you can rely on Diverseco’s range of high quality, robust hanging scales.
Diverseco designs and manufactures quality, Australian-made overhead track scales that are engineered for continuous use in warehouses, produce and me…
Diverseco supplies an extensive range of weigh feeders that are designed to dispense all types of products and dosages at a pre-determined flow rate o…
Belt weighers are also known as conveyor scales, weightometers or continuous weighers and are designed to dynamically weigh product that is moving alo…
New Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) legislation mandates accurate weighing of shipping containers as they arrive or leave site, as well as verification…
Diverseco supplies an extensive range of animal scales for use in veterinarian, horse and livestock weighing applications.