Flow rate and total mass data is then integrated with other IT management systems and used in inventory control, weigh feeding, bulk material batching processes and other process controls.
The belt weighers that Diverseco designs and manufactures consist of a weigh frame fitted with a digital load cell that is mounted in the conveyor frame and connected to a digitiser that translates weight readings info a flow rate and total weight.
The belt weigher load cells measure the load on the weigh length while a speed transducer acquires the belt speed. The controller calculates both the instantaneous load and the totalised amount.
Belt weighers designed with a longer weigh length are less prone to errors from the conveyor system. Similarly, wide belts introduce large side forces which cause errors. For these reasons, Diverseco supplies fully modular belt weigher systems that enable modules to be run in tandem or parallel and so configure a common belt weigher systems for a wide range of applications.
Diverseco can supply belt weighers for a great range of applications, from small food-grade belt weighers to heavy industrial belt weighers used in agriculture, quarries, mines, and power stations.
All the features & functions you need
- Single Idler, Dual and Four Idler Models Available
- Highly Accurate, Robust Modular Design
- Fully Floating Weigh Carriage for Simple Calibration
- Choice of Belt Weigher Integrator
- Accurate +/- 1%
- Stainless Steel Double Ended Shearbeam Loadcell
- Overload-protected Stainless Steel Load Cell with IP-65 Protection
- Optional Jockey Wheel Speed Sensor Running on Return Belt
- Junction Box with Spring-Loaded Push-in Terminals
- Zinc-Plated Surface Finish with All Mounting Hardware
If you are looking for safer, smarter and more efficient ways of managing weighing, stock and batching processes using a conveyor system and would like professional advice on how overhead track scales can benefit your business, talk to the belt weighing experts at Diverse.