Diverseco supplies a range of high quality, heavy-duty traffic control lights can be placed anywhere on-site to enhance traffic organisation, optimise traffic flows and reduce bottlenecks. They are engineered to perform in tough Australian conditions and last for longer, even when operating in remote outdoor locations.
Our traffic control lights are easily fitted to posts or buildings, and can be controlled manually or integrated with high performance software for smart and reliable automation. This lets you relax knowing your on-site traffic flow is taken care of, so staff can focus on more important and cost-effective tasks and operations.
Available in standard red and green colour with 150mm size, or customised with a wide range of built-to-order colours and sizes. Choose from bright and durable LED lights or long-lasting incandescent globes.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2144
- Substantial Energy and Cost Savings
- Long, Reliable Service Life
- Low Maintenance
- Uniform Lens Illumination
- High Luminous Output
- Operates in High Temperatures
- Moisture Resistant
- LEDs Driven at Low Current to Avoid Premature Ageing
- Long Term Reliability and Operational Life
- Low Output Degradation
- Low Sun-Phantom Intensity
- Low Veiling Reflection
- Can Operate with Solar Power
- Durable Thermoplastic Components
- Exceptional Structural Strength
- Injection Moulded or Aluminium Pressure Die Cast Modular Housing
- UV Stabilised Components
- IP35 Protection
- Door Locking Clips are Available as an Anti-Theft Device