Diverseco’s TruckWeigh™ on-board overload/ payload control system provides a solution to an industry-wide problem by enabling operators to avoid overloading, maximise payloads and reduce OH&S risk.
This essential aid to equal load distribution provides:
- Drivers the knowledge they need and security they deserve
- Keeps your operation compliant with National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) requirements and demands of good practice
- Cost effective payload optimisation, and
- Essential load monitoring for both load and distribution
TruckWeigh payload monitoring system is specifically designed for most spring suspension vehicles and trailers. The system monitors spring deflection for single steer and multiple dual and tri-axle groups.
Suitable for the following new and existing vehicle types:
- Articulated tippers
- Rigid tippers
- Trailer units
- Tractor units
- Skip loaders
- Hook loaders
- Pick-up trucks
- All vehicles with spring and/or air suspension
Installed and calibrated by Diverseco’s experienced technicians, TruckWeigh™ is extremely reliable and almost maintenance free. Thanks to the use of solid state electronics there are no moving parts, which means: no wear and tear, however harsh the conditions.
The system sensors in TruckWeigh™ are extremely robust, yet still provide you precise, accurate and fully accredited results on a consistent basis. They can be used on mechanical suspension, air suspension or a combination of the two and are equally effective on all sizes, configurations and construction of vehicles.
Easy to fit on new and existing models, Diverseco’s TruckWeigh™ system provides an invaluable contribution to safe, efficient and economical commercial vehicle operation, whether you’re an owner driver or running a large fleet.
TruckWeigh™ requires no driver input, and provides front axle, rear axle and gross mass display. The system is accurate to within plus and minus 2.5% at full scale deflection.
That’s why it’s obvious to any experienced industry specialist that installing TruckWeigh onboard your vehicles is the best way to avoid the risks associated with improper loading.
- Accuracy ±3% of full scale (90 – 100%)
- Simple to operate
- Easy to fit to new and existing vehicles
- No driver input required
- Axle and gross overload protection
- 12 to 50 tonne GVW
- Rugged for harsh environments
- Trailer identification
- Overload alarm, audible or visual
- Balanced load distribution
- Maximise payload capacity
- Reduce vehicle wear and tear and fuel consumption
- Protect your licence
- Avoid fines and overload endorsements