The SC-V model represents the most advanced inspection technology. It combines reliable detection of product impurities by means of the high performance X-ray scanner with additional optical control systems developed in-house at WIPOTEC-OCS.
These control systems check the information as it appears on the products (ingredients, nutritional values, expiry date) for accuracy and a flawless appearance regarding the proper positioning and readability of all labels and seals. Both inspection units – X-ray system and optical control – are combined in one space-saving design.
In addition to the reliable detection of foreign bodies, the SC-V also guarantees the accurate and uniform appearance of your products. The model constitutes an outstanding inspection system that provides maximum safety and prevents costly recalls resulting from product contamination or incorrect labelling.
This model has the same familiar and convenient user interface used in the checkweigher line. The system is controlled from a 15“ (optional 19”) colour TFT display with touchscreen panel that always shows the current image. Designed for protection class IP65 with full stainless steel construction, the SC-V system features a balcony design and sloped surfaces. Together with a C-shaped product area, it enables a quick and easy thorough cleaning. This machine also meets the most stringent standards of hygiene.
Key Features include:
- Multiple inspection methods in one compact unit
- Legibility check and position control of all labels and codes
- Cover film verification
- Verification of best-before date
- Bar code check
- Flexible component design
- Highest hygienic standards
- Both inspection units operated from one HMI
Our customers also benefit from the first-class service and specialist skills provided by AccuPak’s team of experts. Whether you need general advice, or specific product support, AccuPak can deliver:
- Expert installation and optimisation of your equipment, tailored to you needs, for commissioning and start-up that is as stress-free as possible
- Initial calibration, exchange, and overhaul of calibrated parts, which helps to create the perfect modularity for your application
- Ongoing maintenance and optimisation to increase the lifespan of your equipment
- Repairs completed quickly with original parts to minimise downtime and prevent production line slowdown
- Regular calibration adjustments to help ensure you continue to meet your production demands
- In-depth employee training to help you improve efficiencies and enable your team to make equipment adjustments in-house