Diverseco is Fortress Technology’s Authorised Systems Integrator in the Australasian region.
Renowned for their exceptional performance and ability to detect the smallest metal contaminants, Fortress Technology’s metal detectors are available in a wide range of standard aperture sizes and designs to suit any product or application, including: difficult to detect (wet) products like fruit, meat & dairy, and free-flowing solid materials, and pumped fluids.
High sensitivity, coupled with precise digital processing technology ensures that these metal detectors detect even the smallest traces of metal contaminants in fresh foods and packaged products.
Through Fortress Technology, Diverseco can customise a metal detector to suit any product or application, ranging from the scanning of small products such as berries and pharmaceutical tablets to larger products such as lumber and timber.
With built-in state-of-the-art hardware and software, your data can be quickly and easily transferred to USB, making our equipment the perfect record-keeping device for all your health and safety compliance programs.
Fortress metal detectors are suited to companies that need to scan for metal contaminants, including those within the agricultural, food processing, pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries.
Engineered to improve productivity and profits, our reliable, durable metal detection equipment comes complete with:
- Fortress Technology’s Never Obsolete Commitment: Lifetime customer support, software upgrades and parts. This ensures you stay up to date with all food health and safety laws and regulations, and maintain superior quality control levels, without having to purchase a new detector every few years.
- Through Fortress Technology, Diverseco is the only company in Australia that can custom manufacture metal detectors and software to suit your needs, applications and specifications.
- Simple set up and easy to use interface:
- User-friendly multi-language control panel interface
- Scanning parameters are established within a single pass of the product
- Automatic quality assurance testing and calibration
- An in-built USB port for quick and easy access to quality assurance reports, configuration settings and firmware updates
- System set-up completed in seconds
- AutoTest: Self-diagnostic testing
- Sleek, modular design and durable construction for greater reliability and durability
- Detailed data collection
- Digital signal processing technology
- Multi-level password protection
Our customers also benefit from the superior service and specialist skills provided by our team of product inspection technical experts. Discover more about Diverseco service and support here.
Fortress metal detectors use the latest digital signal processing technology for unparalleled scanning precision and speed in the detection of metal c…
Diverseco caters for specialty metal detection applications for bottling lines, pharmaceuticals and rejected products.