Our range of valve bag fillers lead the way in high speed bagging of a range of products in to valve bags. The empty valve bag is placed on the filling tube which then triggers the filling tube. Filling, weighing and cut-off at weight are fully automated.
Consistent, repeatable high accuracy is achieved because the valve bag fillers have a dual-stage filling system. The majority of the product is filled at the maximum fill rate. Just prior to attaining the target weight, the fill rate is reduced to a “dribble” feed to allow the system to more accurately halt product flow to achieve the desired target weight.
The valve bag fillers have a compact design with a small footprint, require only simple installation (simply locate and connect to services), and are near-silent when running. The valve bag fillers require no special tools to complete installation and require no tools at all to make operational adjustments.
Valve bag fillers are used as automatic bagging machines for bagging a wide variety of chemicals, minerals, and food products such as concrete mixes, gypsum, resins, phosphates, carbon black, flour, starch, powdered sugar, dextrose, etc.
Features and benefits
- Totally self-contained bagging system
- Either auger-fed or fluidising-fed models
- Silent running
- Bag Weights From 5kg To 50kg
- Suitable for Bulk Densities Up To 2,500kg/m3
- Fully Electronic Loadcell Weighing System
- Can be Skid Mounted
- Maximum 99 Pre-set Product Memories
- Totalised Bag Count and Weight for Each Memory
- PLC Controlled
- Two-Stage Filling
- Silent Running
- Dust Extraction Facilities
- Automatic Bag Ejection
- External Exhaust Facilities
- Stainless Steel Construction for Food-Grade Products