Tailored to specific applications, exacting speeds requirements, and precise sizes, our reliable machines quickly and easily erect, load and seal boxes and cartons.
AccuPak’s case, carton and box erectors and sealers can partially or fully automate your palletising process, streamlining your operations for increased efficiency and profitability.
For production lines with high product throughput, boxing products by hand is simply not an option. The solution? Automate your boxing process using an AccuPak carton erecting machine and box sealing machine. Tailored to specific applications, exacting speeds requirements, and precise sizes, our reliable machines quickly and easily erect, load and seal boxes and cartons.
However, there are barriers to erecting square boxes and cartons. Variations in case blanks mean they become ‘unsquared’ or cause machine jams. AccuPak’s superior quality case erectors overcome these barriers through precise case management and 100% control of cases throughout the entire erecting process. We guarantee that your cases are produced with maximum efficiency to perform as you expect.
How carton erectors and box sealers work
The automatic carton erectors pick (flat) folded cartons (blanks) from a magazine and unfold them and form them ready for filling. A bottom flap sealer seals the bottom of the carton. Filling systems can then be used to pack the cartons by weight or volume.
Box sealers complete the cartoning process by closing the top flaps before the box moves (ensuring that the box is rigid), and then sealing the box, ready for transport.
Our reliable, durable carton erectors and box sealers can be used for a broad range of applications, including boxes and cases of all sizes, wrap-around cartons, and trays either with or without a lid.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to load magazine
- Supports all types of closure and all box dimensions
- Ergonomic warehouse load, non-stop production
- Eight vacuum powered suction cups hold the blank in the correct position
- Simple, fast magazine adjustments
- Stationary flap folding making cases rigid and locked at a 90 degree angle
- Precise case management prevents machine jams
- Tough, long-lasting, durable construction reduces downtime
- Effortless maintenance and cleaning
- Partial or full automation streamlines the cartoning process
- Touch screen control with graphic menu
- No traffic jams
- Semi and fully automatic lower and upper base sealing of boxes
Tooling can enable the sealing machine to seal boxes with adhesive tape, gummed paper and hot melt glue