From manually operated, single head bagging machines to fully automated, sophisticated end-of-line bulk and retail filling and packaging and liquid filling lines that can package hundreds of items per minute, Diverseco possesses the capabilities and industry understandings to provide its customer the ideal solution to their needs.
Our expertise and after-sales support services span:
- Specification, Installation, Start-up & Optimisation of equipment
- Ongoing Preventative Maintenance Services
- Rapid Response Repairs – to minimise downtime
- In-Depth Employee Training
The systems we provide can weigh, dose and package product from a bulk supply by any predetermined value you require, whether that be: volumetric, mass, count or level in a container.
The particular filling and packaging solution we recommend to meet customer requirements will be influenced by factors such as:
- Product characteristics e.g. viscosity, flowability (free-flowing or not)
- How easily the product bridges, stickiness, throughput requirements,
- The measure the products are sold in e.g. by weight, by volume or by count, and
- Required fill accuracies and fill speeds
The two most common arrangements of fillers with multiple filling heads are ‘in-line’ where the filling heads are fixed and containers are moved under the heads and then removed when filled in an intermittent process, and multi-head ‘rotary’ where several filling heads are mounted on a rotating carousel and containers are fed onto the carousel, filled and then discharged continuously.
Some weigh filling machinery for filling liquids like oils look remarkably similar to their volumetric or level equivalents, however, large machines for filling sacks or bags have little physical resemblance to liquid fillers, but the techniques of weighing, dosing or counting, remain broadly similar in principle, including things like ‘in-flight’ material which is the material that is moving between the filling head and the container, but is no longer actually being weighed.