The Second Digital Supply Chain Innovation and Humanless Warehouse Forum will take place during the first week in December 2019 in Singapore and Diverseco are proud to again exhibit our Cubiscan products in association with this important Singapore Supply Chain Conference.
According to Diverseco’s Business Development Manager – Automation, Rhett Talley, Diverseco will be demonstrating the Cubiscan 325 with mobile trolley. This top-of-the-range Cubiscan model is ideal for capturing the cubic dimensions and weight of the broadest of irregular and carton shaped SKUs and for seamless interfacing with the user’s host IT applications.
Above: Ready for live demos at the Conference: the Cubiscan 325, ideal for the widest range of irregular shapes SKUs, including eCommerce, FMCG, cosmetics, electronics, auto parts, lighting, medical, apparel, and more.
According to Mr. Talley another exciting agenda has been planned this year by the Singapore Supply Chain Conference organisers, Clariden Global.
Day One includes site tours at potential locations as Coca Cola’s Smart Warehouse, DHL’s Advanced Regional Logistics Center and Yusen Logistics Smart Warehouses to discover how they are building the future of fully autonomous warehouses and leveraging robotics to automate their distribution centers.
Days Two and Three feature exciting speakers and industry thought leaders covering a range of subjects that include:
- AI and Advanced Predictive Analytics: Empowering Next Generation Digital Supply Chain
- Machine Learning: Improving Demand Forecasting and Production Planning
- Blockchains: Improving Transparency and Efficiency Across Entire Supply Chain
- Making Supply Chains Ethical and Sustainable with Blockchain
- IoTs: Transforming Complex Supply Chains into Fully Connected Network
- Building A Fully Autonomous Warehouse of The Future
- Autonomous AI Drones: Automating Warehouse Inventory Management
- AI For Intelligent Robotic Sorting in Warehouses
- DHL Innovation Showcase: Autonomous Picking Self Driving Robots Streamline Logistics Operations
- Digitalization of Trade Documents Using Blockchain
- Autonomous Trucks Platooning: Cutting Logistics Costs
- Supply Chain Control Towers: Improving Overall Agility and Visibility
- Cognitive Procurement: Automating Future Procurement with AI And RPA
To learn more about the forum please click on the link here.
In Singapore, Diverseco partner with the industry’s leading weighing, measurement and automation technical specialists at Weighman Pte Ltd.
Both Rhett Talley, and Weighman Director, SK Tan, will be on hand at the Singapore Supply Chain Conference to demonstrate the operation of the CubiScan 325 and to provide further insights into how you can supercharge your WMS and humanless warehouse operations with accurate SKU dimensional master data provided by the CubiScan.
Above, left to right, Rhett Talley, Diverseco Business Development Manager – Automation, and SK Tan Director of Weighman Pte Ltd. Weighman are the local Cubiscan technical service partner in Singapore for Diverseco.