Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Work Type: Full Time
About the role:
We are looking for an energetic Branch Manager to lead the Newcastle team to achieve results and drive sustainable financial growth of our brand through ongoing key account management as well as identifying prospective business opportunities and forging strong relationships with new clients which translate into commercial growth.
Key objectives include:
- Assist the State Manager in accountability for the Profit and Loss responsibility for the NSW business including implementing growth strategies to meet and exceed financial targets.
- Lead, develop and manage a team of service and administration employees to ensure that they have the skills to perform their role; and that the region maintains its excellent reputation in service delivery.
- Develop a highly effective sales plan, identifying new business potential across the region and set out and achieve your monthly and yearly targets in sales of Technical and Industrial Capital Equipment.
- Identify and evaluate prospective business opportunities through networking, cold calling or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Foster strong relationships across the national state management team and contribute effectively as a corporate citizen with strong company values.
- Maintain and share knowledge on competitor market data in NSW, identify comparative features and benefits against competitor products; and identify opportunities to grow our business and drive sustainable outcomes.
While experience in the weighing industry is preferred, it is not a mandatory requirement as training will be provided where necessary. As long as you have experience in a relevant industry and are willing to learn, be fit and capable of lifting test weights.
An attractive above award salary package is on offer and includes a salary plus super as well as a company vehicle and mobile. Employee profit sharing is available for the right person.
Are you driven, charismatic and have required experience? Are you interested in a challenging, rewarding job where every day is different! APPLY NOW.